Accidents and incidents
On the streets of Hamburg, passers-by noticed a squirrel that got stuck in a sewer manhole head.
Poor squirrel staring helplessly popiskivala and frightened eyes ...
People in a panic called the fire department. Rescuers pulled the hatch and tried to free the animal,
but to no avail. It did not help even the oil that greased the neck proteins.
As a result, decided: drank cover.
To skin the animal is not broke, it was wrapped with a cloth dampened with water.
When, finally, a rodent osvodobili, he was sent to an orphanage.